North Edmonton Business Association is a non-profit association legally incorporated in the Province of Alberta on October 16, 2014.
NEBA’s three primary goals are:
- Education and
NEBA Builds Opportunities Through Interactions:
- Hosting live and virtual networking events (within current COVID-19 guidelines)
- Events for members to present on their company products and/or services
- Host educational workshops providing information for business building, marketing and more
- Mastermind Sessions
- Proactively setting up business introductions
- Building a large membership database and actively promoting members to community forums
We strongly believe that by working together with businesses, professionals, government and communities, we will contribute to continually improving the profile of our geographical area and creating additional business opportunities in our growing and vibrant community.
We are a membership-based organization with a growing network of members from various industries. Regardless of where your business may be located, consider a Membership with NEBA or Sponsorship Opportunities for you and/or your business today.
We look forward to speaking with you or meeting you at an event.